StarCraft HD (High Durability) Permanent Adhesive Vinyl is excellent for crafting, long term graphics, decals, lettering, signs, and most any application requiring durability and longevity. StarCraft HD vinyl comes in Glossy and Matte finish for all colors and is rated up to 5-6 years durability. StarCraft HD will stick to most any solid surface, especially hard, shiny surfaces such as glass. Note: Surfaces with textures or coatings may not be designed for adhesive films to adhere or cure properly. Using a firm rubber ball to rub the vinyl onto the surface can often help with applying
- Applications: Indoor and outdoor use for decals on solid surfaces.
- Thickness: 3 mil
- Durability: 5-6 years
- Film Type: Calendared
- Release Liner: Silicone coated paper stronger hold for better weeding experience.
- Adhesive: Clear acrylic pressure sensitive permanent adhesive
- Print Compatibility: Latex, Solvent, Eco-Solvent Printers (recommend white gloss for printing)
- Shelf Life: 2 Years under listed storage conditions.
- Storage: Ideal storage conditions are 70° F / 50% Humidity. Long term storage outside of those conditions may reduce shelf life.
- Application Instructions -
1. Place with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
2. Weed excess vinyl.
3. Remove the application tape's paper liner. Place tape on top of and burnish with a squeegee.
4. Lift the application tape and vinyl away from the paper liner to expose the permanent adhesive.
5. Place the application tape on your desired object and burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
6. Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your Starcraft HD design on the object.
- Removal Instructions -
If the vinyl peels up, but leaves an adhesive residue use an adhesive remover to clean the area.
If the Starcraft HD is stubbornly sticking, the heat from a hair dryer or garment steamer can help loosen the adhesive.
However, heating is not recommended for glass due to possible shattering. To remove Permanent Starcraft HDfrom glass,
saturate the decal with soap and water. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit for a few hours before attempting to remove.
An adhesive remover may still be required to clean all adhesive from the surface after removing the Starcraft HD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.