Print images using a standard inkjet printer and use print and cut technology with a die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. Adhesive is permanent and waterproof. Apply to a smooth, clean, dry surface. Life expectancy is 1-3 Years Outdoors with average exposure to weather and elements. Severe conditions, detergents, and other factors may affect life of product outdoors.
*Compatible with most inkjet printers
*Perfect for making stickers, labels and full color designs for tumblers, cups ect.
*Optimal Adhesion & Fast Dry Technology
*10 Pack Standard 8.5" x 11" Sheets
*Can be used in a variety of applications and is compatible with all of the most popular electronic cutting machines.
Printing and Application Instructions
1. Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. Print on the plain white side (Peel a corner to help if needed).
2. Use your die-cutting software and machine to cut around image.
3. Peel and stick image to surface. For best results, surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use window or other ammonia-based cleaners. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application.
4. Use of transfer tape may damage printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape. If you are using our UV Laminate to protect the image, transfer tape will not likely work or be difficult to use because the UV Laminate is specially formulated to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminates.
1. Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
2. Inkjet printed vinyl can be more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements. For best protection, apply StarCraft UV laminate prior to cutting with your die-cutting machine and software. You may also use a third-party UV acrylic spray to protect your image.
3. We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types. Some printers may have difficulty feeding thicker substrates such as printable vinyl, especially flat tray fed printers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.